I am pepper pig, this is my brother Gerge.
我是粉红猪佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。
I can hear it rumbling.
我听见它咕噜咕噜的叫。
I think you’re hungry, Daddy.
爸爸,我想你应该是饿了。
My tummy rumbling is one of the best sounds of nature. It means it’s time to eat.
我肚子咕咕叫的声音是大自然最动听的声音之一。这意味着吃饭的时间到了。
Look at me, look at me. I can ride my bike properly.
看我,看我,我可以正确的骑车了。
And I’m teaching them to be proper tigers.
我正在教他们正确的当一只老虎。
Silly Daddy. You must have a proper guess.
傻爸爸。你应该做出合理的猜测。
You are doing it all wrong. This is the proper way to swing across.
你们都错了。这才是摇荡的正确方式。
There was something interesting on the TV.
电视上有个有趣的内容。
Naughty Daddy.
淘气的爸爸。
George, let’s dress up and pretend to be Mummy and Daddy.
乔治,我们穿上衣服,来假装是妈妈和爸爸。
Peppa is enjoying pretending to be Mummy Pig.
佩奇正乐在其中的假装是猪妈妈。
Yes, Mummy. We were just pretending to be you and Daddy.
是的,妈妈。我们刚刚在假装是你和爸爸。
Daddy Pig has rescued the kite.
猪爸爸拯救了风筝。
Don’t worry, Peppa. Daddy Pig will rescue Teddy.
别担心,Peppa。猪爸爸会把泰迪救回来的。
Daddy Pig cannot see a thing without them. And it makes him very grumpy.
猪爸爸没有眼镜可什么都看不见。这让他非常暴躁。
Good idea, Peppa. If you find them, Daddy will stop being so grumpy.
佩奇,好主意。如果你找到了眼镜,爸爸就不会再发脾气了。
I’m not grumpy.
我没有发脾气。
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!