您的位置: 首页> 早教> 智力发展> 古诗大全> 关于亲情的英文诗

关于亲情的英文诗

2016年12月14日 10:12 出处:亲亲宝贝网 作者:zd 阅读次数:13368
关于亲情的英文诗——亲情是寒冷时父亲为你披上的一件外套;亲情是深夜里母亲为你冲的一杯牛奶;亲情是父母下班回家时,孩子为父母打的洗脚水……亲情,无处不在。亲情是温暖的港湾。
5

关于亲情的英文诗:《A blessing to my mothe》献给妈妈的祝福


when you feel you are alone in the crowd,

熙熙攘攘之中,你若感觉孤独

when you think no one can understand you,

没人能了解你心中的痛苦

when your love is rejected by others,

当你付出的爱得不到回应

and when you hate your life,

当你憎恨生活

just close your eyes, and see, her face who loves you

闭上双眼,你会看到那爱你之人的容颜

more than any one else,

她爱你胜过世上所有

who care for you in loneliness,

在孤独中抚慰你

and dies when you cry.

因你的哭泣而伤心欲绝

she is no one, but your sweet loving mother.

她不是别人,正是你亲爱的母亲

love your mom first and always.

请将你的爱回报给她

关于亲情的英文诗6

6

关于亲情的英文诗:《The Watcher》守望中的妈妈

She always leaned to watch for us .

她总在那儿把我们守望,

Anxious if we were late ,

我们晚归会使她发慌,

In winter by the window ,

冬天里守在窗前

In summer by the gate ;

夏日里靠在门前。

And though we mocked her tenderly ,

我们曾善意地将她嘲弄

Who had such foonich care ,

这般呵护似乎超出正常

The long way home would seem more safe ,

可漫长的归途却平添了安全

Because she waited there .

因为有她在殷切地翘望。

Her thoughts were all so full of us

她心里盛下的却是我们,

She never could forget !

却不曾有一刻的遗忘!

And so I think that where she is

我欣然感到她的那番期待

She must be watching yet,

无论她身处什么地方。

Waiting till we come home to her

守望,一直到我们远回到她身旁

Anxious if we are late

若晚归,会使她发慌,

Watching from Heaven's window

守望,在天庭之窗,

Leaning from Heaven's gate.

伫立,在天庭的门廊。

关于亲情的英文诗7


1 2 3 4 5 6

网友评论

还可以输入140

还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!