适合年龄:
4岁以上
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的资源是英语分级绘本《The Story of Fish and Snail》,翻译成中文名为:鱼和蜗牛的故事,pdf格式,直接下载到百度网盘即可。
绘本简介:
小鱼和蜗牛是好朋友。蜗牛每天都等着小鱼过来,小鱼会给他讲一个故事。他最喜欢公主和小猫咪,可是小鱼说今天要讲一个海盗的故事。蜗牛不同意,两个好朋友开始吵起来......
绘本内容翻译:
"But-
“但是-
" that's not how this book is supposed to end.
“这本书不应该是这个结局啊!
How can this be The Story of Fish & Snail, with no..
小鱼和蜗牛的故事这么能没有...
"......Fish?"
“小鱼呢?”
"Fish?"
“小鱼 ?”
Every day...
每一天
Snail sits in one special spot,
蜗牛总是坐在一个特定的位置,
waiting for Fish to come home with a story.
等候着小鱼回家带来的故事。
"Ahoy,Snail ! Guess what? I found a new book!"
“嗨,蜗牛!猜猜这是什么?我发现的一本新书。!
"A new book? Does it have princess,or kittens?
“一本新书?里面是不是有公主货小猫呢?
Will you tell me the story,Fish?"
小鱼,你可以告诉我这些故事吗?”
"But i want to show you this time,Snail!"
“但是这次我想表演给你看啊,蜗牛!”
"Fish, you know i don't want to go into other books, I like this book."
“小鱼,你知道我不想去其他的书,我就是喜欢这本书。”
"Arrrgh, Snail, I promise we can come back here later.
“蜗牛,我保证我们很快可以回到这里的。”
The new book has a whole ocean,
这本新书有一个浩瀚的海洋,
and a secret treasure, and a pirate ship!"
和一个神秘的宝藏和一搜海盗船!”
" A pirate ship ? Fish, I do not like to play big dogs,or monsters, or pirates.
“一艘海盗船?小鱼,我不想跟大只的狗或者怪兽,或者海盗玩。
I want to play kittens and sleep right here."
我只想跟小猫玩并且晚上就睡在这里。”
"But, Snail ! Sleeping cats are boring."
“但是,蜗牛,贪睡猫猫会很乏味的。”
"Boring ? Well, Fish, if you think I am so blab,
“乏味?好吧,小鱼,如果你认为我是如此大嘴巴,
and your new book is so wow,then may you would rather live there...with No Snail.
并且你的新书这么有趣的,那么你就住在那里没我的地方了....
" Well ....maybe i would!
“是啊...或者我可以啊!
And maybe I'll go be a pirate by myself and never come back!"
并且我自己可能成为一个海盗,并且再也不回来!”
"Well,fine."
“好吧,就这样了。”
"Fine, Snail.Good-bye.THE END."
“好吧,蜗牛再见!结局会这样.......”
" F-I-I-I-I-I-I-S-H !"
“小鱼 !”
sploosh!
一滩水泼在地上了!
"Fish! Where are you?"
“小鱼,你在哪里啊?”
"Snail, you came! You are very brave."
“蜗牛,你来啦!你真是很勇敢。”
"Brave enough to be a pirate!"
“勇敢到足以做一个海盗了!”
" What ,Fish?"
“什么,小鱼?”
" A kitty-pirate."
“一个温纯的-海盗。”
Together agian, the firends set sail-
他们终于又相聚一起了,他们一起出航。
Jolly Pirate Fish, and First-Cat-Mate Snail.
Jolly海盗鱼和大幅助手蜗牛
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!