适合年龄:
8岁以上
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的资源是英文原版绘本胎教故事《A Friend Indeed》,翻译成中文名为:真正的朋友,pdf格式,直接下载到百度网盘即可。
绘本简介:
绘本用清新可爱的画风,描述了一对好朋友的心声。每个人的一生都会有这样一个知己好友,漫漫长路伴你前行。读完这个故事,相信小朋友们一定会更加珍惜友谊、理解友情的含义了。
内容翻译:
When I have opened my heart to a friend,
I am more myself than ever.
当我向一个朋友敞开心扉时,
我比任何时候都真实。
That old line about counting blessings.
Is advice we'd all do well to heed---
那句关于送祝福的老话是我们都应该遵循的——
And whenever I do, my thoughts turn to you,
而每次我这么做的时候,我就会想到你,
For you a friend indeed.
因为你是我真正的朋友。
It seems that we've been friends forever.
我们好像都做了一辈子朋友啦!
(though I know we're not nearly that old!)
(虽然我知道,我们没那么老!)
But I'll not take for granted--
I'm still quite enchanted--
但我不会忽视你—
我仍然沉醉其中,因为我们的友谊让我欢喜—
Vintage friends are more precious than gold.
志趣相投的朋友可是比金子还珍贵呢。
We've been friends through
days washed with sunshine.
我们一起经历风雨和阳光。
And through times when the sky turned to gray.
我们一起经历过困难。
But when storms rocked the boat,
friendship kept us afloat.
风暴使劲摇着我们的船,
但有了我们的友谊,我们就不怕了。
Friends indeed make the tough times okay.
难过的时候有真正的朋友陪着,就会好过。
Friends like you help me keep my perspective
when clear thought proves illusive to find.
当我脑袋稀里糊涂的时候,
你这样的朋友能帮助我做出正确的选择。
And when worries unfetter,
two heads make it better.
在我担心过度的时候,
有你和我在一起,我就会觉得好多了。
Friends indeed helpus keep peace of mind.
真正的朋友会给我带来心灵的宁静。
If we stay side-by-side on life's journey,
we'll enjoy it wherever it leads.
人生的路上有你这个朋友陪着我,
未来怎么样,我都会开心接受。
From now till forever, we'll stick close together.
从现在到永远,我们都要黏在一起。
And we'll always be friends indeed.
我们永远是真正的朋友。
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!