您的位置: 首页> 早教> 少儿英语> 英语绘本> A Fright in the Night绘本翻译及电子版资源下载

A Fright in the Night绘本翻译及电子版资源下载

2022年06月16日 11:00 出处:亲亲宝贝网 作者:亲亲宝贝网 阅读次数:32
本文分享的是My First Reading Library我的第一个图书馆系列中的绘本《A Fright in the Night》,翻译成中文名为:夜晚的恐惧,pdf格式,提供百度网盘下载。

适合年龄:

5岁以上

资源介绍:

本文分享的是My First Reading Library我的第一个图书馆系列中的绘本《A Fright in the Night》,翻译成中文名为:夜晚的恐惧,pdf格式,提供百度网盘下载。

绘本简介:

杰斯来到比尔的家,为比尔的宠物把病瞧……忙碌了一夜要告别,为何杰斯吓得拔腿逃?

绘本内容翻译:

The house is dark, the blinds are drawn.

房间已经黑了,百叶窗也拉上了。

“I'm Jess, the vet.”

“我是兽医杰斯。”

But wait-is that a light?

但是,等等-那是一束光吗?

Yes, Jess, that is right.

是的,杰斯,那是光。

“I have some pets that need you help. This way, please, follow me.”

“我有一些宠物需要你的帮助。这边请,跟我走。”

Fang has a pain. His foot is red.

方有点疼,他的脚红了。

Gosh, Bill, let me see...

天啊,比尔,让我看看……

Jess examines Fang's sore paw. “He doesn't bite, I hope?”

杰斯检查了方的疼痛的爪子。“他不咬人吧?但愿。”

I will need to soak his foot.

我需要把他的脚浸湿。

Then rub it with this soap.

然后擦上香皂。

“And now please check my fish. ”says Bill. “I thin they must be sick.”

“现在,你检查一下我的。”比尔说,“我觉得他们一定是生病了。”

I keep them in a big deep pool.

我把他们放在一个深水池里。

Jess, meet Fin and Nick.

杰斯,见见芬和尼克吧。

Jess checks the pair all over to find out why they're ill.

杰斯给这一对儿做了全面检查,找出他们生病的原因。

A pill will fix them.

一片药就能治好他们。

Yes, yes, I see. It's not too bad.

是的,是的,我明白了。不算太糟。

“There is something wrong with Nip, ”says Bill. " He just won't cut his food. "

“聂有点问题”,比尔说,“他咬不动他的食物。”

“Is he in a good mood?”

“他现在心情好吗?”

I might need to check his teeth.

我也许需要检查一下他的牙齿。

Jess soon spots the problem. She finds a tooth that's split.

杰斯很快发现了问题。她发现有颗牙裂缝了。

“Bill, look at that. This tooth is bad.”

“比尔,看看这颗牙,是坏的。”

I will get rid of it.

我要清理掉它。

When Jess has done, Bill shows her out.

杰斯做完后,比尔送她出去。

That light-is it the sun?

那束光,是太阳光吗?

Jess looks at Bill and sees his...teeth!

杰斯看向比尔,看到了他的……牙齿!

So long. I need to run!

再见。我要跑了!


网友评论

还可以输入140

还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!