原文视听:
I know what this means now. You made it for your father when you were young. A token of your love which you thought he threw away. But he kept it all those years. He kept it. And now he needs your help. I'm so sorry. I thought it was impossible. I should have believed you.
我现在明白了它的意义 你小时候这顶帽子是做给父亲的 这是爱的标志 你以为它被父亲扔了 其实他这些年都留着 一直留着 现在他需要你的帮助 我很抱歉 我之前以为这是不可能的 当初我应该相信你
You believe me?
你现在相信我了
I'll always believe in you.
我会一直相信你
It's you, isn't it? I'd know you anywhere. You're Alice.
真是你 没错吧 我无处不在的朋友 你是爱丽丝
Hatter. I missed you so much.
疯帽子 我可想死你了
So have I, dear.
我也是 亲爱的
But if my family's still alive... Why have they not come home?
如果我的家人真的还活着 他们为什么还没回家
Because they are being held captive... By the only person cruel enough to keep them locked up...All these years.
因为他们都被抓走了 只有一个人会残忍的关他们这么多年
要点讲解:
captive
被监禁的;被关起来的;被困住的
captive animals
关在笼子里的动物
They were taken captive by masked gunmen.
他们被蒙面的持枪歹徒劫持了。
cruel
cruel to sb
cruel to sth
having a desire to cause pain and suffering
残酷的;冷酷的;残忍的;残暴的
a cruel dictator
残暴的独裁者
I can't stand people who are cruel to animals.
我无法容忍虐待动物的人。
token
象征性的;作为标志的
The government agreed to send a small token force to the area.
政府同意派遣一小支象征性的部队到那一地区。
a one-day token strike
一天的象征性罢工
throw sth away
also ˌthrow sth out to get rid of sth that you no longer want
扔掉;丢弃;抛弃
I don't need that—you can throw it away.
我不需要那东西,你可以把它扔了。
That old chair should be thrown away.
那把旧椅子应该扔掉了。
如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第45期疯帽子苏醒(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!