您的位置: 首页> 早教> 少儿英语> 英语影视> 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第40期灾难之始(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第40期灾难之始(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

2021年12月09日 16:55 出处:亲亲宝贝网 作者:亲亲宝贝网 阅读次数:55
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第40期灾难之始(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载,讲述了19岁的爱丽丝去参加聚会意外和白兔来到“仙境”,在海盗、船将要搁浅的险境下突破重围的故事。有兴趣的可以将免费资源下载到百度网盘查看,操作简单快捷。
1

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第40期灾难之始(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

原文视听:

No! My head. Stupid roses.

不 我的头 什么破玫瑰

The Princess. Oh, no.

她是公主 不

Is your head all right, miss? Careful. It's swelling up.

你的头还好吧 小姐 小心点 肿起来了

Iracebeth? Iracebeth!

伊瑞瑟贝斯 伊瑞瑟贝斯

Where is she?

她在哪里

Oh,My darling!

天哪,亲爱的

My head hurts

我的头好疼

Arms around my neck.

搂住我的脖子。

Daddy,my head hurts.

爸爸,我的头好疼。

Did you see that?

你看到了吗

Yes. That's a nasty fall.

真是 摔得不轻

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第40期灾难之始(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

You cannot change the past.Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.

你没法改变过去 不过我得说 你也许能学到点儿东西

The first hat I ever made. I thought I'd tossed it away long, long ago. He kept it.It's impossible for it to be here, and yet... Here it is. So if this hat survived... Then my family must have too.

我做的第一顶帽子 我还以为他很早以前就被扔掉了 他还留着 不可能出现在这里 可它就在这儿出现了 如果帽子能劫后重生 那么我的家人一定也能

要点讲解

nasty

极差的;令人厌恶的;令人不悦的

a nasty accident

严重事故

The news gave me a nasty shock.

这消息可把我吓死了。

swell up

to become bigger or rounder

膨胀;肿胀

Her arm was beginning to swell up where the bee had stung her.

她胳膊给蜜蜂蜇了,肿了起来。

toss

(轻轻或漫不经心地)扔,抛,掷

I tossed the book aside and got up.

我把书丢在一边,站了起来。

He tossed the ball to Anna.

他把球抛给了安娜。

He tossed Anna the ball.

他把球抛给了安娜。

I dare say

(also I daresay especially in BrE) used when you are saying that sth is probable

我想;很可能;大概

I dare say you know about it already.

你大概已经知道了。

如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第40期灾难之始(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓

网友评论

还可以输入140

还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!