原文视听:
Alice, you seem to have time all mixed up.
爱丽丝 你好像把时间全搅乱了
He's not mixed up at all. Actually he's quite angry with me.
那家伙一点没乱 其实他对我有一肚子气
You're bonkers, aren't you?
你们是疯子 对吧
That's what I've been told.
别人真这么叫我
All the best ones are.
最出色的人都疯
Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I need to find your family.
听着 确实说起来荒唐 但我需要找到你家人
Oh, well, you're in luck. Right this way.
那你真走运 朝这边来
Wonderful!
好棒啊
Indeed.
的确
Congratulations, dear Mirana, on your coming of age.
可美兰娜 恭喜你 终于成年了
And now... The heir.
有请王储
The crown for the Princess Iracebeth.
将王冠授予伊瑞瑟贝斯公主
Ignorant peasants. Quiet! What are you doing, you idiot? Put it on my head! You're making me look stupid. Get on with it! You incompetent imbecile!
无知的农民 安静 你在干什么 真是蠢货 快点儿把王冠戴到我脑袋上去 你真是让我出尽了洋相 给我戴好 你真是个没用的大笨蛋
要点讲解:
mix sth up
to change the order or arrangement of a group of things, especially by mistake or in a way that you do not want
弄错;弄乱
Someone has mixed up all the application forms.
有人把申请表都弄乱了。
with luck
好运;幸运;侥幸
With (any) luck, we'll be home before dark.
如果一切顺利的话,我们可在天黑前回到家。
(BrE) With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
但愿我们运气好,能够准时完成。
ignorant
ignorant of sth
ignorant about sth
lacking knowledge or information about sth; not educated
(对某事物)不了解的;无知的;愚昧的;无学识的
an ignorant person / question
无知的人/提问
He's ignorant about modern technology.
他对现代科技一无所知。
incompetent
无能力的;不胜任的;不称职的
an incompetent teacher
不称职的教师
his incompetent handling of the affair
他在处理这件事上的无能表现
The Prime Minister was attacked as incompetent to lead.
首相被攻击缺乏领导能力。
如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第27期Iracebeth加冕(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!