原文视听:
You ask the impossible, my dear. I cannot give you the chronosphere.
你的要求的确很离谱 亲爱的 无论如何我都不可能给你超时空魔球
Would if you loved me. No one loves me. No one fears me.
爱我的话就给我了 没人爱我 也没人怕我
But I do love you.
可是我真的爱你 亲爱的
Kiss?
亲一个
Oh, no.
不
The grand clock! Wilkins!
万世之钟 威金斯
Right behind you, sir!
我在您后面 先生
Tick tock!
滴滴答
Seconds into minutes.
秒钟变分钟了
Tick tock! Don't abandon me when I'm sulking! What's the matter with you?
滴滴答 别抛下我一个人 我现在很生气 你怎么回事
The chronosphere.
超时空魔球
Alice.
爱丽丝
No! Stop her! Stop her, you imbeciles! Which idiot labeled that?
不 拦住她 拦住她 你们这群废物 是哪个白痴加的标志
You did, my lord.
是您加的 主人
Thank you for admitting your mistake. Idiot!
谢谢你承认自己的错误 白痴
How do I work this?
该怎么操作呢
要点讲解:
impossible
不可能存在(或做到)的;不可能的
almost / virtually impossible
几乎/实际上不可能
It's impossible for me to be there before eight.
我在八点之前不可能赶到那里。
tick away(of a clock, etc.)
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
发出滴答声;滴答地走时
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂静中,我们能听到钟表滴答作响。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我们等候时,出租汽车的计程器一直在滴答滴答地走着。
abandon sb to sth
to leave sb, especially sb you are responsible for, with no intention of returning
(不顾责任、义务等)离弃,遗弃,抛弃
The baby had been abandoned by its mother.
这个婴儿被母亲遗弃了。
The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
研究表明,老人十分害怕被丢给陌生人照管。
label
贴标签于;用标签标明
We carefully labelled each item with the contents and the date.
我们仔细地把每件物品用标签标明成分和日期。
The file was labelled "Private".
那档案已标明“保密”。
如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第23期Alice偷超时空魔球(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!