您的位置: 首页> 早教> 少儿英语> 英语影视> 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第6期Alice的抉择(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第6期Alice的抉择(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

2021年12月08日 15:36 出处:亲亲宝贝网 作者:亲亲宝贝网 阅读次数:0
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第6期Alice的抉择(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载,讲述了19岁的爱丽丝去参加聚会意外和白兔来到“仙境”,在海盗、船将要搁浅的险境下突破重围的故事。有兴趣的可以将免费资源下载到百度网盘查看,操作简单快捷。
1

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第6期Alice的抉择(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

原文视听:

You can't do this.

你不能这么做

I own ten percent of the company.

我有公司十分之一的股份

Your father set those shares aside for me.

是你父亲留给我的公司股份

Correction.

纠正一点

He gave them to your mother... Who sold them to me a year ago, while you were gone.

他把股份给了你母亲 你母亲去年又卖给了我

Along with the bond on the house.

当时你不在 还有房契也给了我

Her house?

她卖了房子

The bond we will redeem against your ship.

我们会用房契把你的船买下来

But that was my father's ship.

但那是我父亲的船

Indeed. Sign over the vessel... And you will redeem the house.

的确是 签了卖船契约 你就可以赎回房子

Report to work Monday morning... And you will receive a salary and a pension.

周一早上你去上班报到 就会领薪水和年金了

And give up the wonder?

还要放弃奇迹号

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第6期Alice的抉择(音频+中英字幕)百度网盘免费下载

Otherwise, we cannot help you. Or your mother.

除此以外我们没法帮你 还有你母亲

Alice. Alice!

爱丽丝 爱丽丝

How could you sell our shares?

你怎么把股份卖了

Everything I do is for you, Alice.

我所做的一切都是为了你好 爱丽丝

So you can make a decent start in life.

为了让你的生活有个美好的开始

Five minutes ago I was a sea captain.

五分钟前我还是个船长

A sea captain is no job for a lady.

当船长的工作不适合姑娘家

Time is against you, and you're being careless with it.

年龄也不允许 你干这行是不理智的

要点讲解:

set aside

留;存

We set aside some money for repairs.

我们存了一些钱作为修理费用。

bond

按揭贷款协议;按揭贷款

to pay off a bond

偿清按揭贷款

We had to take out a second bond on the property.

我们得申请第二按揭以购买这个房产。

redeem sth

赎回

He was able to redeem his watch from the pawnshop.

他得以从当铺赎回他的表。

report

reportto sb for sth

reportto sth for sth

to tell sb that you have arrived, for example for work or for a meeting with sb

报到

You should report for duty at 9.30 a.m.

你应该在上午 9:30 报到上班。

All visitors must report to the reception desk on arrival.

所有参观者到达后务必在接待处报到。

decent

像样的;相当不错的;尚好的(informal)

a decent meal / job / place to live

相当不错的饭菜/工作/住所

I need a decent night's sleep.

我需要好好地睡上一夜。

careless

不小心的;不仔细的;粗心的

It was careless of me to leave the door open.

怪我粗心忘了关门。

Don't be so careless about / with spelling.

别那么粗心大意地犯拼写错误。

如需下载《爱丽丝梦游仙境》第6期Alice的抉择(音频+中英字幕)电子版可以扫描下方二维码↓↓↓

网友评论

还可以输入140

还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!