原文视听:
That pink thing is mine.
唔…那小东西是我的
No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.
不对,这小东西是我们的
Us? You two are a bit of an odd couple.
我们?你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊
There is no "us."
没有“我们”!
I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt.
懂了,自己生不出,所以领养一个
Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.
对不起,搅了你吃“点心”可我们得走了
The baby? Please. I was returning him to his herd.
吃小孩?得了,我是要把他送回去
Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth.
噢,行呀,真有你的,“龅牙”
Calling me A liar?
你说我在撒谎?
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
You were thinking it.
你就是这么想的
I don't like this cat. He reads minds.
我不喜欢这家伙他猜透我心思
Name's Diego, friend.
我叫狄亚哥,朋友
Manfred, and I'm not your friend.
曼弗瑞,我不是你朋友
Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left.
好吧,别白费劲找人类了。他们今天早上走了
Thanks for the advice. I beat this.
谢谢你的建议,现在滚吧
I'll help you bring it to its herd, but leave me alone after that.
好吧,我帮你把他送回去,但你得保证完事后不缠着我
OK. OK, deal. What's your problem?
好吧,说定了,你哪儿不对劲?
You are my problem.
你就是我的麻烦
I think you're stressed, so you eat too much. It’s hard to get fat on a vegan diet.
你是因为太紧张,所以你吃那么多注意吃素就不会胖了
I'm not fat. It's all this fur. It makes me look poofy.
我不胖,是因为这毛皮让我显得…臃肿
All right, you have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk, I'm here.
好吧,那你有“肥毛”如果有烦心事想说,我听着
What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge.
你干嘛?把他放在岩脊上
We should make sure they found him.
应该保证他们能看见。
Good idea.
好主意
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Don't spear me.
啊!别…刺我!
This is a problem.
呃…这下麻烦了。
Now what?
怎么了?
That's perfect.
噢,这下可好
要点讲解:
原文:No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.不对,这小东西是我们的
belong to:1.(在所有权等方面)属于
The bicycle belongs to Amy.
这自行车是艾米的。
2.是...的成员
What political party does he belong to?
他是哪个政党的成员?
原文:Us? You two are a bit of an odd couple.我们?你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊
a bit of:有一点儿
He's a bit of an artist.
他有点艺术家的才华。
She is out to do a bit of shopping.
她出去买点东西。
原文:Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left.好吧,别白费劲找人类了。他们今天早上走了
look for:寻找
She is looking for her lost child.
她正在寻找失去的孩子。
waste time:浪费时间
You'd better not waste time.
你最好不要浪费时间。
原文:We should make sure they found him.应该保证他们能看见。
make sure:查明; 设法确保, 确定
You must make sure of the time and place.
你必须把时间和地点弄清楚。
Make sure at least two people from the marketing team can attend.
要确定销售部门至少要有两个人来参加。
pink:粉红色的
odd:单只的,不成对的;零散的
snack:小吃
herd:放牧人
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文动画电影《冰河世纪1》第6期不想被它看透(音频+中英台词)电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!