原文视听:
Can you help me?
能请你帮个忙吗
I need to get home fast.
我需要马上回家
All right, Miss Fast.
好吧 速速小姐
Where is home sweet home?
你温馨的家在哪儿
Jasper Park, Canada.
加拿大的贾斯珀公园
Jasper park? Get out of here.
贾斯珀公园 开玩笑啊
We love Jasper Park!
我们最喜欢贾斯珀公园了
Yes, yes. We've toured it many times.
没错 没错 我们去那儿旅游好多次了
Paddy, please. We've toured it many times.
拜托 帕蒂 我们去那旅游很多次了
I dated a pintail from Jasper once.
我和一只从那儿过来的尖嘴鸭约会过一次
She never stopped quacking. Drove me nuts.
她一直呱呱地叫个不停 我都要疯了
Drove her right to me.
你受不了的话正好给我
Bound to happen. Bound to happen.
注定的 注定的
So, you can help me, then, get home.
那你能帮我回家了
We haven't played Jasper in quite a while.
我们好久没上贾斯珀那儿玩了
I think it would be a smashing idea.
听上去会是个不错的主意
This is true. So, of course I will help.
确实如此 我会帮助你们的
I like you two. You make me laugh.
我喜欢你俩 你们是我的开心果
And you didn't eat me,
再说了 我还欠你们一个人情
so I owe you favor.
因为你们没有吃我
重点解释:
Bound to happen.注定的
bound to:必然, 不得不, 必须
The question is bound to come up at the meeting.
会上必然要讨论这个问题。
I'm duty bound to visit my old aunt.
我有义务去探望年老的姑妈。
so I owe you favor.我还欠你们一个人情
owe:欠(债, 钱, 人情等)
I owe a lot to my wife and children.
我很感激我的妻子和孩子。
You can take your time to pay the debt you owe me.
你欠我的债可以慢慢还。
扩展:owe to:把 ... 归功于 ...
His success does not owe to luck but ability.
他的成功应当归功于他的能力而不是运气。
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文动画电影《丛林有情狼》第13期和尖嘴鸭约会(音频+中英台词)电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!