原文视听:
Winston!
温斯顿
Tony! You're looking good.
托尼 你看起来气色真好
My back feels like wood. I got this disk that keeps cracking.
我后背僵得像块木头 椎间盘也裂开了
Drives me crazy.
我都快被折磨疯了
Yeah, Tony, you are one crazy wolf.
是啊 托尼 你就是只疯狂的狼
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Like that little game of tag during our hunt.
就像你在我们捕猎过程中玩的跟踪把戏
Let's leave the playing to the Omegas.
游戏还是让欧米加们去玩吧
You know there's no caribou left in the east.
你知道东部已经没有驯鹿可捕了
You got a problem.
那是你的问题
Unite the packs, Winston. It was you who gave the big speech
部群联盟 温斯顿 是你当初提议
that your daughter Kate and my son Garth
让你女儿凯特和我儿子卡斯
would marry and unite the packs.
联姻以团结部群的
Garth knows his responsibility. Does Kate?
卡斯知道他的使命 凯特知道吗
Don't worry. She knows.
别担心 她知道的
Good.
那就好
Then she can meet Garth tonight at the moonlight howl.
那她今晚可以在月圆狼嗥时跟卡斯见面
I won't let my pack starve, Winston.
我不会让我的部群挨饿的 温斯顿
If we have to, we'll fight for the valley.
非不得已之时 我们就爪牙相见吧
That would be a big mistake.
那肯定是个严重的错误
Kate. It's...
凯特 这个...
It's okay, Dad. I understand.
没关系 爸爸 我懂
It's... it's my responsibility.
这是...这是我的责任
重点解释:
My back feels like wood. 我后背僵得像块木头
feel like:感觉
She'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
她会觉得好像是我们在联手对付她。
If we have to, we'll fight for the valley.非不得已之时,我们就爪牙相见吧
fight for:为…而战斗[竞争];争取;争夺
You have to fight for what you want!
你必须去争取你想要的!
He surely is go to fight for that prize.
他确是要去争夺那奖品。
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文动画电影《丛林有情狼》第6期疯狂的狼(音频+中英台词)电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!