原文视听:
I see you failed tobring my baby back.
我没有看到你把我的宝宝带回来
Mama! My baby!
婆婆 宝宝
Are you traumatized?
有没有受伤
Did they do terrible things to you?
让你受苦了吧
You're standing all by yourself.
让你受苦了吧
When did that happen?
发生什么事了
Don't forget your promise.
不要忘了你的约定
You must return Chihiro and her parents to the human world.
请把千寻和她父母送回人类的世界
Hmph! Not so fast, Haku.
哼 没那么快 白龙
I get to give Sen one final test.
我还得给小千一个最后的测试
Shut up!
闭嘴
Stop it, Mama.Leave her alone.
不要 婆婆
Sen and I had a really good time.
小千和我玩得很开心
But a deal is a deal, sweetie.
但是规则就是规则 宝贝
I have to give Sen one final test.
我不得不给小千最后的测试
If you make Sen cry,I won't like you anymore.
如果你让小千苦了 我就再也不会喜欢你了
But... Granny? Hey, Granny!
但是 婆婆 嘿 婆婆
You're right. A deal's a deal.
你是对的 规则就是规则
妙语佳句:
原句:I see you failed to bring my baby back.
fail to do sth:未能干某事
I never fail to write to my parents every month.
我每个月一定写信给我的父母亲。
I fail to see why you find it so amusing.
我不明白你们为什么对这件事感到如此好笑。
bring back:带回来,使记起, 使恢复
I have brought back the book you lent me.
你借给我的书我已还给你了。
The smell of these flowers brings back memories.
这些花的香味引起我对往事的回忆。
They want to bring back hanging as a punishment.
他们想重新使用绞刑作为惩罚。
原句:Stop it, Mama. Leave her alone.
leave alone:不管, 不理, 不干涉
Leave alone him, and he already become blind drunk.
不管他了,他已经喝得烂醉如泥
He will leave alone things that might cause trouble.
他从来不干会招惹是非的事。
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文版《千与千寻》第13期送回人类世界音频+中英文台词电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!