原文视听:
I don't care if Yubabagets angry withus.We're not taking humans.
就算是汤婆婆的指示也好 要用人类太为难了
She's alreadyunder contract.What?
已经签好合约书了 什么
I promise to work very hard.We are not gonna take her in our department.
请多多指教 可别安排到我们这边来
She'llstink upthe whole place. We don't want her.
我们忍受不了人类的味道
Three days of eating our food,and her smell will go away.
她只要吃三天这里的食物便不会有味道了
If she doesn't work hard, roast her,boil her, do whatever you want.
倒是如果仍然用不着的话 就随你们处分
Now get back to work.Where is Rin?
还不快回去工作 小玲在哪里
What? Don't you dump her on me.
啊 不要把她硬塞给我
You said you wanted an assistant.That's perfect.
你不是一直想要人帮手吗
Give the girl to Rin. Oh, great.
对了 交给小玲最好了
Sen, get going.Right.
小千 走吧
Why are youpicking onme? You owe me one, Haku. You hear me?
为什么要塞给我 你欠我一回了 白龙 听到没
Have a nice day. Hmph.
祝你好运
Come on.
来吧
I can't believe youpulled it off.
我不敢相信你居然做到了
Huh? You're such a dope.I was really worried.
额 看你笨手笨脚的 真怕你不行
Now,keep on your toes,and if you need anything, ask me. Okay?
别大意哦 有什么不懂的就来问我 明白吗
Okay. Hmm? What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't feel so good.
我不舒服
So, this is our room.
这里呢 就是我们的房间啦
A little food and some sleep and you'll be fine.
吃饱后睡一觉就恢复精神啦
Here's your apron. You have to wash it yourself. Your pants.
围兜 要自己洗哦
You're so puny.
你身材太矮小了
Way too big.
这件太大了
Rin, you know Haku? What about him?
小玲 你知道白龙 什么
There aren't two of him here, are there?
这里有两位白先生吗
Two Hakus?I can barely stand one. Too big.
两位 那种人有两位就惨了 太大了
He's Yubaba's henchman.Don't trust anything he says.
他是汤婆婆的心腹 不要相信他说的任何话
Let's see.
我看看
Ah, here we go.Wh-What's wrong with you?
找到了 你怎么了
Are you feeling okay?
你还好吧
Quiet down. What's your problem?
静一点 你们怎么了
It's the new girl.She doesn't feel so good.
这是新来的女孩 她感觉不太舒服
妙语佳句:
原句:I don't care if Yubaba gets angry with us.We're not taking humans.
get angry with:对某人发怒
He get angry with me for not have write.
他因我不给他写信对我生气。
You may well get angry with him.
你大可对他发脾气。
原句:She's already under contract.What?
under contract:根据合同
I'm under contract to teach here for one year.
我按照聘约要在这里教一年书。
I am under contract so I must finish the job.
我有合同在先,所以必须完成这项工作。
原句:She'll stink up the whole place.
stink up:使发臭
The dust can is stinking up the street.
那个垃圾箱使这条街臭气熏天
原句:Why are you picking on me?
pick on:挑选
I know somebody has to go and fetch some more logs, but why pick on me?
我知道得有人再去捡些木柴,但为什么挑上了我?
原句:I can't believe you pulled it off.
pull off:努力实现
Our team was able to pull off a victory.
我们的队伍得胜。
原句:Now, keep on your toes,and if you need anything, ask me. Okay?
keep on one's toes:保持警觉
Keep on your toes when dealing with others.
在处理和他人的关系时要小心谨慎。
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文版《千与千寻》第8期白龙是汤婆婆心腹音频+中英文台词电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!