您的位置: 首页> 早教> 少儿英语> 英语影视> 英文版《千与千寻》第7期把千寻变成小猪音频+中英文台词百度网盘免费下载

英文版《千与千寻》第7期把千寻变成小猪音频+中英文台词百度网盘免费下载

2021年11月29日 14:48 出处:亲亲宝贝网 作者:亲亲宝贝网 阅读次数:52
英文版动漫《千与千寻》第7期把千寻变成小猪音频+中英文台词百度网盘免费下载,著名日本动漫英文版音频和中英文台词对照,还有专门为学生设置的妙语佳句解析,包括举行、用此方法等。喜欢这部动漫又想学习英文的可以将免费资源下载到百度网盘查看,操作简单快捷。
1

英文版《千与千寻》第7期把千寻变成小猪音频+中英文台词百度网盘免费下载

原文视听:

I don't want to hear such a stupid request.

我不想听到这么愚蠢的问题

You're just a stinking,useless weakling.

你这么瘦弱能做什么

And this is certainly no place for humans.

这里不是人类来的地方

It's a bathhouse for the spirits.

这是为神明来的浴场

It's where they come to replenish themselves.

是它们来放松的浴场

And you humans always make a mess of things.

而你父母竟然把事情搞砸了

Like your parents, who gobbled up the food of the spirits like pigs.

像猪一样吃了客人的食物

They got what they deserved,and you should be punished too.

那是应得的报应 而你也应该变成小猪的

Hmm.

You could be a piglet.

不如把你变小猪

Or, maybe you'd prefer a lump of coal?

或者木炭

I can see you shaking. Actually,I'm impressed you made it this far.

怕得发抖呢 你能够来到这儿也很了不起呢

英文版《千与千寻》第7期把千寻变成小猪音频+中英文台词百度网盘免费下载

But I'm sure you didn't do it on your own.

一定有好心人给你指点迷津吧

Let's thank whoever helped you.

应该表扬一下

Just who was it, dear?Why don't you tell me.

告诉我那个人是谁吧

Please! Can't you give me a job?

请让我在这儿工作

Don't start that again.Please, I just want to work.

你还敢再说这种话 我想在这儿工作

Don't say that!

你给我住...口...

Why in world do you think I should give you a job?

为什么非雇佣你不可

Anyone can see you're a lazy, spoiled crybaby...

你看起来又娇气 只会撒娇 只会哭

and you have no manners.

你是个一无是处的蠢丫头

This is a high-class place I'm running here.

这是我运营的一个高档的地方

So there's no job for you.Now get out. I've got all the lazy bums I need.

我不会请饭桶来工作的

Or maybe I'll give you the most difficult job I've got...

还是说你想一辈子做最...辛...苦...的事吗

and work you until you breathe...

直到...

your very last breath.

你的最后一口气

妙语佳句:

原句:And you humans always make a mess of things.

make a mess:搞乱, 搞成一团糟

I always make a mess when I try to cook anything.

我做饭时总是弄得一团糟。

She says pets can make a mess of the house.

她说动物能把屋子弄的一团糟。

原句:Like your parents, who gobbled up the food of the spirits like pigs.

gobble up:吞没, 消耗掉

The government seems to gobble up the taxpayers' money.

政府似乎大笔大笔地乱花纳税人的税款。

The children gobble up their food and rushed out to play.

孩子们狼吞虎咽地吃完饭就冲出去玩了。

原句:Or, maybe you'd prefer a lump of coal?

a lump of:一块

Please put a lump of sugar in your coffee.

请给你的咖啡里放一块糖。

原句:But I'm sure you didn't do it on your own.

on one's own:独自地, 独立地, 主动地

After graduation, he lives on his own.

毕业后他就独立生活了。

His mind ran on his own troubles.

他老在想自己的烦恼事。

如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文版《千与千寻》第7期把千寻变成小猪音频+中英文台词电子版↓↓↓

网友评论

还可以输入140

还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!