原文视听:
A human! You'rein trouble. You're the one everyone's looking for.
有人类在啊 很危险呢 你是他们在找的人
She's my granddaughter. Granddaughter?
那是我的孙女 孙女
She said she wants to work here...
她想工作
but I've got all the help I need.
但我这里的人手已经足够了
Will you take her to see Yubaba? She's a tough little girl.
你可以带她去汤婆婆那吗 她是个坚强的女孩
I think she can handle it.
我觉得她可以的
No way. I'm not gonna risk my life.
开什么玩笑 我会被杀的
What if I give you this roasted newt? Hmm?
给你这个如何
It's a good one.
烤蝾螈 上等货色哦
If you want a job, you'll have tomake a dealwith Yubaba.
反正想工作都得跟汤婆婆签约
She's thehead honchohere.
她是这里顶头
Give me that! Come on, little girl.You better follow me.
哼 孩子 跟我来吧
Can't you even manage a "Yes, ma'am" or a "Thank you"? Yes, ma'am.
难道你不会说声谢谢吗 啊 谢谢
What a dope. Hurry up.
真迟钝 快跟我来吧
Yes, ma'am.
是
You don't need your shoes or your socks.
你提着鞋子想干嘛啊
Just leave 'em.Yes, ma'am.
把袜子也脱了 是
Thank the boiler man, you idiot.You know, he's reallysticking his neck outfor you.
你不懂向锅炉爷爷道谢吗 他这么关照你
Thank you, Mr. Boiler Man.
多谢爷爷关照
Good luck.
祝你好运
妙语佳句:
原句:You know, he's really sticking his neck out for you.
stick one's neck out:给自己招来危险
I'll stick my neck out and cosign your loan.
我冒险为你的贷款作担保。
I advised him not to stick his neck out, but he wouldn't listen.
我劝他别冒风险,但他不听。
原句:A human! You're in trouble. You're the one everyone's looking for.
in trouble:处于困境
I'm in trouble with the police over drugs.
我因毒品事落入警方手中。
原句:If you want a job, you'll have to make a deal with Yubaba.She's the head honcho here.
make a deal:订个协议
I think we could undertake to make a deal with the firm.
我认为我们可以着手同这家公司做笔生意。
head honcho:第一把手,顶头上司
Her head honcho is on bussiness now.
她的顶头上司现在正在出差。
He is the head honcho of the company.
他是我们公司的顶头上司。
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取英文版《千与千寻》第5期和汤婆婆签约音频+中英文台词电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!