My Birthday Party!我的生日聚会!
It is Peppa’s birthday.
今天是小猪佩奇的生日。
It is very early in the morning.
天还很早呢。(清晨)
It’s my birthday!
今天是我的生日!
George! Wake up! It’s my birthday!
乔治!起床啦!今天是我生日哦!
I’m going to have a party!
我要举办一个聚会!
And Daddy is doing a magic show!
爸爸还要表演魔术呢!
Quick, George! Let’s wake Mummy and Daddy up!
快,乔治,咱们去叫醒爸爸和妈妈吧。
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are still fast asleep.
猪妈妈和猪爸爸还熟睡着。
Wake up, it’s my birthday! Wake up!
醒醒!今天是我的生日!快醒醒!
Oof! Eh!
唔,嗯?
What time is it?
几点了?
It’s very late.
很晚了。
It’s five o’clock in the morning.
现在才早上5点种。
Yes! The whole day is going!
没错!一日之计在于晨吗?
OK, let’s get your birthday started!
好吧,咱们着手忙活你的生日吧!
Yippee!
耶!
Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and George are giving Peppa her biirthday present.
猪爸爸猪妈妈和小乔治要送给佩奇她的生日礼物。
Happy birthday, Peppa!
佩奇生日快乐!
Uh.
唔。
What is it?
它是什么呢?
A doll’s dress! I can out it on Teddy!
一件娃娃裙!我可以把它给泰迪穿上!
Thank you, everyone!
谢谢大家!
You’re welcome, Peppa.
不客气,佩奇。
I didn’t know Teddy was a girl teddy.
我以前都不知道泰迪是个女娃娃。
Oh, Daddy, of course. Teddy’s a girl.
哦,爸爸,泰迪当然是个女孩儿。
I love my new dress. Thank you, everyone.
我喜欢我的新裙子。谢谢大家。
You’re welcome, Teddy. Don’t get it dirty.
不客气,泰迪。不要把新裙子弄脏了哟。
Do you know what’s happening next, Peppa?
佩奇,你知道接下来会发生什么吗?
Yes, my friends are coming for my birthday party and Daddy is doing a magic show!
是的,我的朋友们要来参加我的生日聚会,而且爸爸要表演魔术!
No one will know the magician is your Daddy.
没有人知道这位魔术师就是你爸爸。
You will introduce me as,“The Amazing Mysterio!”
你要把我介绍成“了不起的神秘法师”!
The Mazy Misty-O.
“保不齐的神秘发师。”
Yes,“The Amazing Mysterio!”
没错,“了不起的神秘法师!”
Daddy’s been practicing his magic tricks all week!
爸爸已经整整一周都在练习他的魔术技艺了。
My friends are here!
我朋友们来了!
Yippee!
耶!
Here are Peppa’s friends.
这是佩奇的朋友们。
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony.
猫咪糖糖,羊羊苏茜,狗狗丹妮,兔兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。
Hello, everyone!
大家好呀!
Peppa birthday, Peppa!
佩奇,生日快乐!
Come on, children! The party is starting!
快来吧,孩子们,聚会就要开始了!
Hurray!
太好了!
Daddy Pig is going to do a magic show!
猪爸爸要表演魔术了!
Peppa, remember what you have to say.
佩奇记住你要说的话。
“Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Mysterio!”
“女士们,先生们,有请了不起的神秘法师!”
Okay, Daddy!
好的,爸爸!
Ladies and gentlemen. Um. It’s Magic Daddy!
女士们,先生们。嗯,有请魔法爸爸!
Hurray!
好!
For my first trick! Abracadabra!
我的第一个魔术!阿布拉卡达布拉!
Wow! It’s Teddy!
哇!是泰迪!
For my next trick, I need a helper from the audience.
我的下一个魔术需要一位来自观众席的小助手。
Me! Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!我
I just need one。
我只需要一个帮手。
Young lady, you put your hand up first.
小美女,你第一个举的手。
Can you tell the audience your name?
你能告诉大家你的名字吗?
Baaa! Suzy Sheep!
咩!羊羊苏茜!
Okay, Suzy. Here are three balls.
好的,苏茜。这里有三个球。
A red one, a blue one and a yellow one.
一只红色的,一只蓝色的,还有一只黄色的。
Okay.
好的。
You have to secretly choose one.While my back is turned.
你必须秘密地挑选其中的一只。当我背对着你的时候。
Okay.
没问题。
Have you chosen one?
你已经挑好了吗?
Abracadabra!You chose...Yellow!
阿布拉卡达布拉!你选了...黄色的球!
No.
不对。
Er.Abracadabra!...Blue!
阿布拉卡达布拉!蓝色!
Er.Abracadabra!...red!
阿布拉卡达布拉!红色!
Yes! It is red!
对啦!就是红色的!
Hurray!
哈哈!太好玩了。
Silly Magic Daddy, you said all three colors!
戏弄人的把戏,爸爸。你把所有颜色说了一个遍。
Shush... Peppa! Don’t tell anyone!
嘘......佩奇!不要告诉其他人!
Would you like one more trick?
还想再来一个魔术吗?
Yes, please! Whoooo!
是的,请!唔!
Close your eyes! No looking!
闭上眼睛!不许偷看!
Say the magic words,“Abracadabra!”
说出魔语,“阿布拉卡达布拉!”
Ab-Ra-Ca-Dabra!
阿-布-拉-卡-达布拉!
Open your eyes!
把眼睛睁开吧!
Ooo!
唔!
Hurray! My banana birthday cake!
快来看!我的香蕉生日蛋糕!
Blow the candles out, Peppa.
把蜡烛吹灭吧,佩奇。
Hurray! Happy birthday, Peppa!
万岁!生日快乐,佩奇!
Thank you, everyone!
谢谢大家!
This is my best birthday ever!
这是我过的最棒的生日!
如需下载完整版可以扫描下方二维码即可免费获取小猪佩奇第一季49 My Birthday Party音频+中英文对照文档电子版↓↓↓
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!