适合年龄:
3-8岁
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的是原版英文绘本《Tooth Fairy》,翻译成中文名为:牙仙子,pdf格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。
绘本翻译:
--Mother! Come quick! I’ve pulled a tooth!
--妈妈,快点来!我拔下来一颗牙。
--Matthew, Dear. How wonderful!
--马修,亲爱的,你太棒了!
--Tell me about the Tooth fairy again, please!
--请再给我讲讲牙仙子的故事吧!
--Every night, the Tooth Fairy flies about with her basket of goodies.
--每天晚上,牙仙子带着一篮子的礼物飞过来,
Put your tooth under your pillow,
and she will swap it for some treasure…
--把你的牙齿放在枕头下,
她就会拿礼物来交换牙齿..
--Good night, Children. Sweet dreams.
--晚安,孩子!好梦!
--It’s not fair! I want treasure, too!
--这不公平,我也想要礼物。
--And I’m going to get some!
--我要去拿一些。
--But, Jessica, you know the Tooth Fairy can’t swap for treasure unless you lose a tooth.
--但是,杰西卡,你知道牙仙子不会跟你交换礼物除非你掉了一颗牙。
--Don’t worry about the Tooth Fairy. I’ll show her who's boss.
--不用担心牙仙子。我会告诉她谁才是老板。
--Ahhh. Just what I need. A kernel of corn.
--啊,这就是我要的,一颗玉米粒。
--A little paint makes it look like a real tooth.
--给它涂点颜色,让它看上去像一颗真正的牙齿。
--Tee, hee. That should do the trick.
--啊哦,这是在骗人呢。
--It won’t work, Jessica.
--杰西卡,这行不通的。
Nighty-night, Matthew.
晚安,马修。
--Jessica… wake up!
--杰西卡,醒醒!
--Oh, no! I’ve shrunk!
--哦,不!我变小了。
--Wake up, Matthew. You’ve shrunk, too!
--醒醒,马修!你也变小了。
--Jessica! What have you done now?
--杰西卡,你干了什么?
--Greetings, Children. I’m the Tooth Fairy.
--孩子们好,我是牙仙子。
--Look what I found under your pillows.
--看看我在你们的枕头下找到了什么。
--It worked. She thinks the corn is my tooth.
--起作用了。她以为那个玉米粒是我的牙齿。
--Why do you swap treasure for teeth?
--你为什么用礼物交换牙齿啊?
--I’ll show you. Just hold my hands
and I’ll say the Magic Words: "Loose Tooth Away!"
--我会让你看到。只要把我的手牵着,
然后说魔语:松动的牙齿快走开。
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!