适合年龄
4岁左右
绘本简介
Bored on a quiet day? Why not make a little music? The critters in Swamp Music do just that, using their special attributes to create a song together. This story, for the emergent reader, is lighthearted and fun, and provides an excellent vehicle for teaching how to sequence events and use rhyme.
在安静的一天无聊吗? 为什么不做一点音乐呢? Swamp Music 中的小动物就是这样做的,利用他们的特殊属性一起创作一首歌。 对于初出茅庐的读者来说,这个故事轻松有趣,为教授如何安排事件和使用押韵提供了极好的工具。
绘本内容
“The swamp is too quiet,” said Ben Bear.“We need more fun.”“沼泽太安静了,”本熊说,“我们需要更多的乐趣。”
“A band would be fun,” said Snap the crayfish.“一个乐队会很有趣的,”小龙虾说。
“A band!” Gabby Grasshopper said. “What can we play?”“乐队!“加比蚱蜢说。“我们能玩什么?”
“I could snap my claws like this,” said Snap. Snap-snap, snap-snap.“我可以这样折断我的爪子,”斯纳普说。啪,啪,啪。
“I can play my belly,” said Ben. “It can go boom-boom.”“我可以玩我的肚子,”本说。“它能发出隆隆的隆隆声。”
“I can play my legs,” said Gabby. “They can zing-zing-zing.”“我可以玩我的腿,”加比说。“它们可以叮当作响。”
“I can go sissssss with my tongue!” said Sissy Snake.“我可以用我的舌头去舔!“娘娘腔的蛇说。
“Then we can make music!” said Gabby. “It will be fun!”“那我们就可以做音乐了!加比说。“会很有趣的!”
What is that sound?那是什么声音?
Where is it coming from?它从哪里来?
It’s swamp music!是沼泽音乐!
Snap-snap,boom-boom, sissssss, and zing-zing-zing.咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓。
The whole swamp came to dance and sing.整个沼泽都来跳舞唱歌。
还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!